Denmark’s Political and Economic Systems Flowchart

How long do you think Denmark has been a monarchy?

This flowchart reveals that for centuries, Denmark’s government has undergone both drastic and minor development. While Denmark has succeeded alone, it couldn’t profit without influences from outside concepts and philosophers.

Flow chart link:

https://www.plectica.com/maps/F8H2BX66Z

MLA citations link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vn7dm4I8CX790lAqlFTxCSmwzTcaH6i8xZVRrCdlYG4/edit?usp=sharing

-Anna T

4 thoughts on “Denmark’s Political and Economic Systems Flowchart”

1. Good flowchart. It takes a good portion of time to read, but it is packed with good information and connections. Good use of perspectives, it makes it easier to navigate. I could also recommend spacing out your text boxes or minimizing them so that a reader would feel less clustered.

2. I really enjoyed learning more about Denmark, and it’s political and economic influences. It took me by surprise that they also happened to be a constitutional Monarchy, like many of it’s surrounding countries. I liked how it was set up chronologically, and it had a nice flow to it. One thing I might have tried to experiment with, would be the colors of the individual blocks. Just so it might have some more appealing.

Eloise

3. I liked how you where able to give clear and short explanations for the influences on Denmark’s government. I specifically enjoyed the part where you connected the french revolution. You also organized the chart into chronological order, which as a reader I appreciated. What could do next time to improve is maybe add some pictures and color. I know it was not a requirement but I would result in a better reading experience. What would you say are the two biggest influences on Denmark’s government.

4. Informative Flowchart.
    I liked how you gave brief but informing explanations of Denmark’s Political and Economic Systems. I liked the part where you linked the French Revolution as well. Your chart was easy to read, but to improve next time, I would add more space between the text boxes since it was a little packed and clustered. But other than that amazing work on your flowchart